Thursday, August 23, 2007

This one is from my heart

A DEAR FRIEND OF MINE


Friend was she of mine
For me she was at cloud nine...
Merry mornings at nine
We used to meet at the dine...
Naughty noons and sorrow sunset
We departed to meet again...
Her smile and the attitude so set
For me it was every second a gain...
Sunny Sundays passed at the beach
Writing her name on the sand...
Thoughts of her dipped in sea to reach
But could not find the watery land...
Again I went at the dine
She came with an old friend of mine...
For her he was at cloud nine
She was the love, he was the lover...
Again I became the loser
She remained just a lovely 'friend' of mine...

Amit Purohit
(V I.C.)
The above is an epitome of my unpublished book ‘My Infatuation-Love Demystified’.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

kya yaar apni luv story ko gisa pita luv triangle bana diya,lol.......ya but in d bginin it ws lil bit borin but stil i must se dat da poem had wonderful comic twist at d end,so as a whole, poem ws one of ur finest work.....

Unknown said...

yaar amit i m just surprised. it realy touched my heart realy very nice. actually i dont like to read novels n love stories but now shayad i might start reading. its realy wonderful. keep it up!!!! I wish u a very very gud luck.

Unknown said...

actually i forgot to write the main thing in my comment so writing another comment that the last 5 lines of the poem are realy much touching