Tuesday, November 17, 2009

All Juxtaposed. . .

All time juxtaposition..

Nutshell: I began writing on a fresh subject which might be a part of my new venture other than 'My Infatuation - Love Demystified' It is a book about a character named 'The Lone Soldier' a common guy looking life the commoner way..

An excerpt from my new book, I covet to write breaking all the rules of story telling. . (title not decided)


I don’t know at what crossroads of life I am standing. I neither know if to halt, take a right or left from this end of the road. I know I wish something in life but I am helpless to access that.. And the things I wished to happen in my life happened all but in an incomplete sense. The above statements may not make sense to the reader, so allow me to elaborate.

The thing I wish something in life is love. I received it in every way an individual can, but it got saturated before I could deem it of. The reason behind the saturation is the person behind it. I would never have the person for a life time and spent partially my life in making her strong digesting this fact. But the tables turned, the clock reversed and now I am on the axe side.. I am not able to deem the same thing for her and I am making her away from me with a thought to make the sunken love drying off my life. Distance played a nasty role in making me feel the exactly opposite of what I had set in mind. And the rest was mine desperation and stance of breaking ties with a score of people closer to me. The first being the one who loved me a lot and expected the same from me, and the last being my friend whom I understood a lot, but he never digested my thoughts. I don’t know what is happening around me with the mist in the air filling my lungs and bursting me off. I can’t take it more and say it to her any more. At this peal of time she covets our love to reach at its zenith; its pinnacle when two bodies fuse together like wax. Then, the poignant touch here is what I will be carrying all my life. She would be satisfied enough and mentally prepared as I was at her anchor side. When I looked for my anchor the sea of happiness dried up and made me feel my sea of sorrows all filled and raring to go.

The other things I wished to happen became factual but remained partially incomplete in all sense. I coveted to have money and a job. I got the best company I could and a handsome amount; but at the cost of the isolation I feel and the love all dried up on the papyrus roads to success. I wished to have a job where I would be the engineering brain of all the problems coming my way; rather I became the engineering limbs executing the way. The limbs that danced arranged and did things what the brain commands. The paradox is I lived to come over here and I found here was the thing I was never made of. And what surprises me a lot is people play politics here before me to climb up the ladder I don’t give a fuck to.. I never knew what I was made of but the thing is somewhere in the corner I wished to climb the ladder as in the end money makes me go.. My dreams I wished to fulfill and the scene of victory I always envisaged was in front of my dreaming eyes but I could not find the way to access the dreamy path to the dream gates.. The day I began my efforts, knowing I am all restless I may find my way to the golden gates I covet for. I never knew what happened in my life.

All in my life seems to be a fairy tale. Planned failures and success at subsequent stages in my life made me feel it was a roller coaster ride. Those failures that ruined my life almost and then led me to the success that partially left me feel a loser when I realized the success on the whole. You might think I crib a lot when I say all this but this is all God made me feel. He might think something good about me and might made me realize my dreams after I tread the treacherous tedious path of struggles. But I thank God and I am all ready as the sun of my dream I wish to rise from the skies of my hard work and shedding the clouds of struggles.


Again the above is an excerpt from my new book, I covet to write breaking all the rules of story telling. . (title not decided)


Amit Purohit aka The Lone Soldier

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

a bit confused while reading but nicely woven..

Anonymous said...

...it got saturated before ...

Anonymous said...

i wish GOD gives a moment to hug u once again n take away every trble of urs forever...tc

Anonymous said...

u r riting d stry too late in every respect

Mohit.... said...

well.. d character says.. i would never hv her in my life.. does tat mean he was just playing the part of a lover?
and he says he wants to get away from his close ones... who does tat man? wat is his prob with his close ones? they r close coz dey care 4 him and this u hw he returns their favour?
Dude.. do write stories with happy endings where everyone is happy.. especially d close ones d character is telling abt.. coz d character shud realise tat he shud go back to his close ones.. without them there will never be a happy ending to ur story... its time d character turns a man 4m a boy...

Amit Purohit (The Lone Soldier) said...

@ Mohit..

First of all thanks for the comments. I have noted down for the betterment of the novel..

Clarification:

That is why the title says all time juxtaposed means the ultimate confusion of life..

the character will remain a boy so that it co relates. no big deal in being a man

happy endings is all nit life about..it is not a fictional work it is realism clubbed with it..

Anonymous said...

it was ur decisn to be in dat envirnmnt.....if it was tru u wud hav fought 4 it...

|_ |_| C |< Y said...

arey bhai tere nam se toh lagta hai tu hindu hai....u seemed to be inclined mor towards west. kaise vichar hai...y do u want urself to be buried....arey itne dukhi mat ho....sabko achi tarah se burn kar k ...it vil be deep inside an ocean n gayaji ka bhi kam kar ayenge...

Amit Purohit (The Lone Soldier) said...

@ |_ |_| C |< Y said...

Thanks for commenting..

I just want to convey the message...rituals and religion are all secondary for me..

i wrote it coming from L&T..sitting in the gallery finding thing not moving i m adaptable to dynamic ambience..

|_ |_| C |< Y said...

Hey friend....y r u so serious? n if u r then truly speaking u shudn't hav faced such a kinda prblm..

Amit Purohit (The Lone Soldier) said...

@ |_ |_| C |< Y said...@

who said i m serious i just want to continue writing and planning to write a novel if time and my job allows..

sometimes some problems come uninvited in life at some point the greatest feel the most feeble..

the only way os to accept it..

Amit Purohit (The Lone Soldier) said...

@ |_ |_| C |< Y said...@

plz do read the phoenix part 1 and 2 on my blog it is an older post

|_ |_| C |< Y said...

I did read it and what i wanted to convey every time was already written in it. You know things but you prefer whatever is happening...be it the most negative ruining part of yours. Rethink before it turns more worse and be careful.

Everything and anything done with an added emotion show cases your weakness towards the job.

Just one more question. Have you ever thought why you didn't pen anything last year?

|_ |_| C |< Y said...

One way to achieve flow is by understanding and identifying our strengths and core values, and then begin to use these every day. Once we aware of our strengths and we begin to play to your strengths we can better incorporate them in all aspects of our lives. I hope your core values will take you to the right way. Realize your strengths and person who used to be there every time for your growth. And you will them. Good Luck. God Bless. Tc and recover soon.

Amit Purohit (The Lone Soldier) said...

|_ |_| C |< Y said

writing whwat u are undergoing is a tough task..moreover everything in life can't be planned..so let life go its way so that i will get the most unique way to express the weirdest story.. other wise it will be like a boring schedule.

i know who is writing this comment..!

|_ |_| C |< Y said...

hey dude i knw that u knw my conectns with her. Im very cloz 2 u bt still u vil never find me. Anyways that was all for ur betterment. I have seen u n i thought i could make u realize wat u r. i thought the rules u taught all of us were meant for urself too. Dnt let me knw that if it is weird or it wasnt planned coz she is far away n we wnt let her knw this bt obvious. n yes the comments she has made r still there in ur post. u didnt realize!!

Amit Purohit (The Lone Soldier) said...

|_ |_| C |< Y said...

i m no interested in tracking anyone..

i just know whatever i did was right..sometimes a single sided glance to the picture can hurt..'

i hate giving further reasons and specifications..

the future beckons me..

aastalavasta...

Vaishnavi said...

I cm bak 2 c al dis crap!! Make it sure both of u dat it doesn’t happen again. U ppl r there 4 wrk. N for god sake I dnt xist. So no need 4 worying or wrking 4 me. I vil manage. Aur kisko samjane chale. Dnt give him any chance to blame nw. He jst knws riting n hw 2 make others tk a wrng decisn and later leav them on the name of god n family. Earlier ther were no Indian concepts. They r developed 4 prevention. I hav no issues. Its HIS wish n he is happy. He has given me everything til nw and im satisfied and happy too perhaps..

|_ |_| C |< Y said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Vaishnavi said...

Stp it....neither of us is alive so dnt do that. He is not lucky who used to care for karama. He knws how n wat to rite coz dats his aim n he vil he do anything for that. leav. one day his mind too vil forget wrds like...

Anonymous said...

i request bth of u to stp making fun of me. i knew it was planned i cud c wat is happening bt stil i believed those promises coz i had seen them surviving in the worse cndn where they wernt needed at al. the hands touched for the first time they sed they wnt ditch. n to believ is my mistake. y to blame others n the thing i did bad is nw fine. And yes u hav taken everything as a payement of doin gud. nw its ur turn. kiling ne1 nd steping on the pyre n moving towards the future is v easy. al i knew was 2 suport him at ny cost n it was d oposite wid him. he made his base. nw he needs no one. wen he wil the "lucky" part of his will again strt playing the games no wonder!! the time will cm wen u stp getng al thes wrds 2 express like me.....u vil surely reach into this.